.item-control{display:none;}

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Good News Through My One Good Eye. . . . .


It's been a l-o-n-g day, but a productive one. Though I am still fighting the infection in my left eye, which seems to have also invaded my sinus cavity (ugh!), I was able to read a happy e-mail, telling me that I've had one of my stories accepted by Reader's Digest!! Hooray! Evidently, it won't be published until sometime in the fall, but I will post the issue information as soon as I know. (It's not a whole lot of money, but enough to make a dent in some needs, and it certainly gives me confidence to keep on keepin' on!)

Other good news: Dancing With The Stars returned to tv tonight. Didn't get to see the whole show, but I'm excited that it's back. Love watching the progress everyone makes and it's just a good, entertaining way to spend an hour or so! Was pleasantly surprised to see how well the men did tonight.

Hopefully, more good news will start flowing. . . . .and I'll be able to see it coming!!

1 comment:

dawner said...

Yay Mom!! That's so exciting. I'm really proud of you for taking that step. I can't wait to read the story and others that will surely follow!