.item-control{display:none;}

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Mystery. . . .



Been trying to access my blog since last night, but just keep getting 'error' messages. Hmmmmm. (Finally got to it through a link with another friendly blogger.) It wouldn't concern me so much, except that my yahoo email account was recently hacked into, so I'm just a little suspicious that there may be someone with unsavory motives trying to alter or block my words.

What a shame it is that privacy has become such a difficult commodity to protect. Someone happens upon your drivers license and, boom, your identity can be compromised. Just knowing your mother's maiden name or your father's place of birth can give unscrupulous characters access to all phases of your life. Even your birth date needs to be guarded anymore.

What a shame it is that people lead little lives with nothing more to do than to make sport out of complicating the lives of others.

Hopefully, I'll be back on-line soon. . . .randomly ranting.

*** UPDATE *** It is now 3:15 in the afternoon, and still no resolution to the mystery. The only way to access my blog, at this point, is directly through a link. Hopefully, those who really want/need to take a peek at it will be able to. It's not crucial -- because my thoughts and wonderings are certainly not vital to any segment of the world besides myself -- but it sure is disappointing to know that there are people out there who would do something like this. Happy holidays y'all!!!

***UPDATE*** It is now 10:08 p.m., and still no resolution to the mystery. Haven't heard back from Google/Blogspot either. Hmmmmmm.

********UPDATE******* MYSTERY SOLVED!!!!! Thanks to a very nice young man, named Dave, I am up and running again. Thank you for your persistence and insight, Dave! Don't know who/how certain settings were altered, but we're back and I'm happy!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I left a comment on your thread at the Blogger Help group, but I haven't seen if you had seen what I suggested or not yet.