.item-control{display:none;}

Friday, December 14, 2007

Sleep Deprivation


I will apologize, in advance, for the way this post may read. There is no guarantee that I will be able to form complete sentences nor complete thoughts. It is nearly 3:00 a.m., and I've been awake since about 6:00 a.m. yesterday.


Lack of sleep. It can do strange things to you. Makes you percieve things in a totally different way. Causes you to feel like your head is floating about 18" above where it's supposed to be. Gives you a blinding headache, dry eyes, and an overall ache that makes you feel like you've been beaten down with a baseball bat.


For the past 9 days, I have averaged about 2 hours of sleep per 24 hour cycle. Back in the 'olden days' (when I had my health and my vitality), I could function at full capacity on such a routine. Not anymore. Can't even think straight.


What's the line from "Hamlet"??? "To sleep, perchance to dream. . . " Well, I don't want to dream. I just want to be in a coma for a while!
******* It is now 5:36 a.m. and still no sleep. . . . . . .Y A W N!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, hope you find the chance to sleep! I'm enjoying your blog and thanks for the link, too.